Please be noted that IMPACT 2022 will be held as scheduled from 26th to 28th October at Nangang exhibition center, Taipei, Taiwan.
Full paper submission by 26th August
For authors whose papers are accepted by the viewer board, the notification of acceptance had been sent to each author before 31st July 2022. please be noted the deadline for full paper submission is due on 26th August.
Full paper template HERE
Upload your full paper Click HERE>> Log in to your account >> Click “Full Paper Submission ”>> You may proceed to upload your file
Mode of presentation:
The presentation style is based on the preference upon your submission. The organizer reserves the right to make changes.
For more detailed guidelines please refer to the following item in red.
1. For Domestic Oral Presenters
2. For Overseas Oral Presenters
3. For All Poster Presenters
1. All accepted papers MUST complete registration online. The registration system will be available in late August with the announcement of the program.
2. All registered and presented papers are qualified to join the BPA competition. The details will be announced in late August on the IMPACT official website.
For detailed information regarding IMPACT 2022, please browse the official website: http://www.impact.org.tw The information on the conference website will also be updated over time.
If you have any questions, please email the Secretariat of IMPACT 2022 at email@example.com or +886-3-381-5659#406
1. for Domestic Oral Presenters
- Please prepare for an on-site presentation and attend as scheduled.
- Each presenter will have 12 mins for presentation and 3 mins for Q&A (total 15 mins)
- Submit your ppt and pdf file by 30th September. Please use the following naming convention: “(paper no.)” (ex: AS002.ppt or AS002.pdf )
- File Upload process: Prepare your file in ppt and pdf format >> Log in to your account at www.impact.org.tw >> Click “Presentation file submission”>> You may proceed to upload your file
- PPT template HERE
2. for Overseas Oral Presenters
Considering the uncertainty of cross-country travel restrictions, IMPACT 2022 provides either virtual or physical options for overseas speaker to present their papers.
<Option 1> Physical Presentation：
Please refer to the above guideline as same as for domestic oral presenter
<Option 2>Online presentation：
Please prepare a pre-recorded video and submit it by 30th September. PPT template HERE
Your presentation video will be broadcast to onsite conference attendees according to the conference program.
QA section will go through an offline link in which attendees can send questions to the speaker directly with a QR code/ link on the program/proceedings. The Remoted presenter could reply to the question directly.
- All files must be in MP4 Format, file size<400MB
- 1mbps bitrate: To check the bit rate, right-click on the file name, click on properties, go to the details tab, and look for total bitrate.
- Resolution = maximum 720p HD.
- Presentation lengths: presentations should be 12 minutes and no longer than 15 minutes.
- Please use the following naming convention: “(paper no.)” mp4 (ex: AS002.mp4)
Uploading Your Presentation:
- Prepare your video in MP4 format
- Log in to your account at www.impact.org.tw
- Click “Presentation file submission”
- You may proceed to upload your video
Tips for recording:
- Stay in a quiet area as possible
- Avoid areas that have an echo
- Rooms should be fairly small
- Sound dampening with carpeting, curtains, furniture
- A Hardline internet connection is recommended, but if unavailable, a strong Wi-Fi connection
- Good headset with a microphone close to mouth BUT away from the direct line of mouth to reduce “pops”. Avoid using the default built-in microphone on the computer.
- Do a test recording of a couple of minutes and review the sound and picture quality, MP4 format before recording the entire presentation. Make adjustments if needed.
- Check your presentation.
- Make sure without confidential/proprietary information in your slides.
- Avoid commercial content.
Here are some links to instructions on recording a meeting on common platforms:
There are several video conferencing tools available to easily record a presentation. In this method, you can show your face via webcam (strongly recommended) and display your slides as you talk. You can use any meeting software as long as you get a good quality recording and your final file is in the MP4 format.
- WebEx: Video Conferencing - Record a Cisco Webex Meeting
- Skype: Skype for Business: Recording a Meeting
- Google Meet: Record a video meeting - Meet Help
- Zoom: Getting Started with Recording on Zoom– Zoom Support
- Microsoft Teams: Record a meeting in Teams - Office Support
You can also use the method below:
- Create Voice over Powerpoint
3. For All Poster Presenters
<Step1> Submit a Poster PDF file
The Poster PDF file must be prepared according to the template and submitted by 30th September 2022. If you do not submit within the deadline, the presentation is not possible.
The file name must be in the following format: “Poster_ (paper no.)_(Presenter Name)”
Poster template HERE
<Step2> Set up time
Please send the printed poster to IMPACT Secretariat before 10th October. (Postal Address: No.147, Sec. 2, Gaotie N. Rd., Dayuan, Taoyuan 33743, Taiwan,R.O.C 桃園市大園區高鐵北路二段147號) OR you may display the poster onsite on your own by using adhesive tapes (which are available on-site).
PACKAGING scope: From 10:00, 26th October~ 14:30, 26th October
PCB scope: From 10:00,27th October~14:30, 27th October
<Step3> Presentation time
The poster session is arranged for 30 mins presentation. Presenters MUST show up next to your poster during the time for QA
PACKAGING scope: 15:10-15:40, 26th October
PCB scope: 15:10-15:40, 27th October